KPMG Georgia announces a vacancy for the position:Audit Supervisor
TITLE: Audit Supervisor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
- Lead project teams on Georgian and international clients;
- Plan, perform and complete audit engagements in accordance with strict deadlines;
- Prepare audit documentation & client deliverables to a high internationally accepted standard;
- Develop junior staff by providing on the job training and appropriate performance feedback;
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client management;
- Be aware of market opportunities and identify potential areas for additional work.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the relevant field (desirable in the international company);
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics (honors diploma, MBA, BBA desirable);
- Good and practical knowledge of IFRS and accounting;
- Fluent in English and Georgian; Knowledge of Russian will be an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good team manager and team member;
- Values challenge in a demanding environment;
- Has an appetite for growth and development;
- Analytical skills;
- Driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive;
- Ready to take on responsibility;
- ACCA - completed or close to completion;
- Computer skills – good knowledge of office software.
THE ROLE ENABLES TO:
- Professional development;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
Please send your resumes on the following E-mail address:Hremail@example.com Please indicate the title of position in the subject line, otherwise application will not be considered.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 24, 2023
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG is the global network of professional services firms, providing audit, tax, and advisory services, with an industry focus. The aim of KPMG International member firms is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people, and the capital markets. With nearly 227,000 people worldwide, member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services in 146 countries.
Hereby, by applying to this position, you give your express and unambiguous consent to “KPMG Georgia” LLC to the processing (including receipt from you and/or from any third parties), collection, classification, accumulation, storage, revision (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer to foreign countries and also the performance of any other actions with your Personal Data, in accordance with the current Georgian legislation.