Bixtrim LLC is happy to announce IT Project Manager vacancy.
Required skills and knowledge
- Experience of the whole life cycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, release deployment and through life support
- Management of a mixture of Agile and Waterfall deliverables
Desired skills and knowledge
- Experience of working with and managing external IT suppliers and business partners
- Experience with payment related projects
- Planning and executing with Microsoft Project
- Planning and executing with Microsoft Project Server
- Executing and controlling with Atlassian Jira
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run Project Team meetings
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
- Up from 2000 GEL per month net (Highly depends on interview results).
- Full time, 40 hours per week. Reasonably flexible schedule.
- Office in Tbilisi near Station square.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org