Executive Assistant (m/f) - More than a trainee program
We are looking for an Executive Assistant in our growing team in Tbilisi.
As Executive Assistant you start your career side by side with our leadership. For us this is more than just a trainee program, meaning that your manager, from Senior Management will become your Mentor and you will get exposure to exciting prospects. Right from the start, you will be working to advance our international growth, and in a short time, will be taking on responsibility for you own projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help with the development and expansion of our business and all operational and strategic tasks on the side of a member of senior management
- Handle and coordinate demanding, international projects and keep track of opportunities, risks, costs and services
- Continue to drive our digital transformation, preparing decision-making fundamentals for business management through market and competitive analysis
- Administrative support with tasks from different fields
- Monitor and report on the progress of multiple project activities including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule Create compelling, well-structured and engaging presentations for our clients and our top management
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's studies with a focus on economics or business is a plus
- Have first practical experience ideally in the area of customer relationship management, strategy or project management
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Very good English language skills, knowledge of German and other languages is a plus
- Have already been able to collect intercultural experiences and are sensitive to cultural differences
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, are sociable and characterized by a confident demeanour, negotiating skills and dedication
- You workplace will be Tbilisi, but you need a high degree of flexibility for business trips
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We offer you:
- An innovative working environment with a dynamic team in a cooperative partnership
- Working with experienced managers and providing regular, personalized feedback and the opportunity to grow beyond yourself
- We offer you a work environment based on trust, support and feedback, as well as a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Attractive salary and health insurance
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries.
More information about Majorel can be found here: https://www.majorel.com/
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
firstname.lastname@example.org including 27th of March 2019. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.