JSC Ziraat Bank Georgia that is subsidiary of the biggest Turkish bank will employ an experienced Branch Manager in Tbilisi.
Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the functions of a full service branch, including maintaining existing and developing new customer relationships.
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and interviewing corporate and personal customers, discussing their financial requirements and providing financial advice;
- Achieves sales performance goals and objectives relating to, credit and deposit growth, fee income, and cost control;
- Provides customer resolution to problems and inquiries through direct personal action or referral to the proper department;
- Has knowledge of and complies with Bank security and operating policies and procedures, as well as compliance regulations including monitoring and Information Security policies and procedures;
- Working on the issuance of trade products or disbursement of loans;
- Working on the increase of current portfolio through getting new customers;
- Reporting on daily, quarterly and annual basis;
The Skills Required
- Business or marketing-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least 9 years of experience in Banking sector and at least 1 years of experience as Bank manager;
- Strong sales and service skills;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Strong communication, problem solving, and coaching skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel to other branch locations as business needs arise
- Flexibility on work schedule as business needs arise
- Good knowledge of English and / or Turkish languages;
All Interested applicants are required to send their CV (only in English or Turkish) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential.
Deadline for submission of applications is 13/06/2019