JOB HUNTER provides specialized Headhunting consultancy services aiming at Top Performing Talents across the whole world.
Would you like to build an international experience in one of the leading startups or multinational companies in your city or abroad, and make a new impact on your career?
Do you speak English or Russian languages and you graduated IT faculty, or you are familiar to Technical skills, software and systems?
This vacancy is for you, don’t miss this amazing chance!
Join our team!
Job Hunter in Tbilisi is looking for an experienced Technical support/help desk representative, who is open for new opportunities and is ready to work with big group,
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits;
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry;
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output;
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents;
- Apply data program techniques and procedures;
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations;
- Keep information confidential;
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files;
- Comply with data integrity and security policies;
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions;
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk;
- Experience with MS Office and data programs;
- Familiarity with administrative duties;
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner;
- Typing speed and accuracy;
- Excellent knowledge of English/Russian languages;
- Attention to detail;
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks;
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset;
Two shifts, AM:10:00-19:00 or PM:07:00-03:00
If you feel like this is the right place for you, send your CV in English with a note "Technical support/helpdesk”to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org