Founded in 2007, English Book Education combines book distribution, educational management, international examinations (TOEFL) and teacher training all in one place. Our education and personal development package combines the resources and expertise from world leading publishers (Macmillan Education, Pearson Education, National Geographic Learning, Oxford University Press and Cambridge University Press) with a full understanding of the needs of the Georgian education system. We aim to provide Education Institutions with a complete range of educational resources and solutions to meet their specific needs both now and with regard to any future developments within the field.
Job Description | Business School Administrative Officer
Responsible to: Executive Vice President, Operations and Business Development
Project Administrator responsibilities include working closely with different departments to prepare comprehensive action seminars and workshops. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like scheduling along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with staff and internal accounting team to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Administrator’s duties are to ensure that whole project is run on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Office Location: Tbilisi, Georgia. Vepkhistkaosnis 92, Didi Dighomi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into double actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with staff to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Calling staff members, in order to bring them on agreed seminars,
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders: Speaker/trainer and internal staff
- Act as the point of contact to external stakeholders and internal staff
- Work with the HR team to examine performances of Staff members
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. Certificates for the Participants or Legal contracts with the Sponsors if any)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and payments updates.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance checks.
- Staff development
- To undertake personal development where appropriate.
- To choose courses internally (financed by the company)
- To ensure familiarity with different departments
- To link with external/internal training agencies and trainers as appropriate.
- Minimum experience in the related field, 1 year
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book Education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early on every meeting.
- To undertake any other duties set by EVP, Operations and Business Development
- Positive and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking and creative
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide good standard of personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
Please apply to this job online using following link: http://englishbookgeorgia.com/blogebg/business-school-administrative-officer/