Terms of Reference for the Manager of the ECI Coalition
In early 2015, the Coalition of ECI Organizations was established (Fb საქართველოს ბავშვთა ადრეული ინტერვენციის კოალიცია), which is functioning as a strong, united and representative body before the Government and municipalities as well as international development partners.
The future development of the ECI Coalition as an organization and expenditure of the ECI services to achieve full nationwide coverage is not solely dependent on funding, but also on the availability of professional human resources to provide high-quality services that are equitable and fully accountable. Accordingly there is a perceived need among ECI Coalition members that they need a full time manager of the Coalition in order to improve organizational capacity of the Coalition and transform the Coalition to meet increasing needs and ensure quality of the ECI services.
General description of the role:
- We are looking for a competent manager for the ECI coalition to support the Coalition in organizational development and fundraising strategy development. Manager will also be working to enhance communication and develop advocacy strategy with the ECI Coalition members. Manager position is a full-time position, with a requirement to work closely with the Chairman of the Board of the Coalition.
Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of plans and goals for the ECI coalition, including revision of its statute
- Work with the Chairman and the members of the ECI coalition to coordinate and supervise joint activities
- Develop fundraising and communication strategy and write grant proposals
- Coordinate and supervise daily operations of the ECI Coalition
- Lead internal and external communication activities
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the ECI coalition at fundraising and communication events
- Create reports and submit them to the donors
- Advanced University degree in Social Science; MBA or public policy/public management
- Proven experience in fundraising, advocacy and communication
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- English language proficiency (written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office including excel
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org