Holiday Inn is a brand of hotels forming part of the InterContinental Hotels Group and is one of the leading brands in hospitality industry.
Holiday inn Tbilisi is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Waiter/Waitress.
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage Department
REPORTS TO: Restaurant Supervisor
Job purpose of waiter/waitress is to take orders from clients, serve food and beverages, set tables and permanently verify if visitors are satisfied. Overall responsibility includes high quality of service conduction, good knowledge of food and beverage ingredients and cooking methods.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work experience in related field is considered as a plus
- Education in Food and Beverage field is considered as a plus
- Fluent English is required, any additional languages considered as a plus
- Sound knowledge of Food and Beverage products
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously
- Clean and positive appearance
- Attentive to details
- Take orders from visitors for food or beverages and ensure to serve orders on time
- Inform customers about daily specials
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
- Implement cleaning schedule/procedures as required
- Escort customers to their tables
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes
- In case of complaints inform Restaurant/Bar Supervisor. Rectify wrong doing and any guest demands
- Always have a positive expression with the smile
Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
To maintain international food safety functions.
Deadline for accepting applications is August 10th; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.