Costé Hotel is announcing an opening for the position of Bell Person.
Department: Front Office
Reports to: Front Office Manager
Deliver friendly and effective customer service. Responsible for the overall guest satisfaction by creating a delightful arrival and departure experience, which includes escorting guests to their destination, handling delivering and storing of guests luggage, communication of information and guest requests and familiar with and able to demonstrate the guest room technology. The worker is the first staff member guests see when they arrive and the last as they depart.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
- Work experience in related field is considered as a plus.
- Fluent Georgian, English and Russian is required, any additional languages considered as a plus.
- Ability to spend long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing
- Must be able to multitask, talk and listen simultaneously while guests are present in the lobby.
- Ability to work well under pressure and perform during emergency situations.
- Ability to regularly lift luggage and objects up to 50lbs.
- Creativity and ability of quick reaction.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean and positive appearance.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Attentive to details.
- Greet all guests in the lobby in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome and anticipate their needs before they arise.
- Recognize all returning guests, and welcome them back. Escort all guests checking in to their accommodations following hotel procedure. Inform them about all hotel and guest room features, hotel facilities and emergency procedures. Assist guests with their luggage and acknowledge them by name.
- Make deliveries to guest rooms as instructed.
- Store and retrieve luggage and other objects for guests.
- Be aware of daily hotel activities, group and VIP arrivals. Communicate special guest requests to the Front Office Manager/Manager on Duty.
- Ensure the lobby, bell closet and work areas as well as departmental equipment are clean and presentable at all times.
- Communicate needs to the Front Office Manager/Manager on Duty.
- Offer assistance to all guests and provide them with information requested and directions, escorting the guest whenever possible.
- Maintain and display excellent knowledge of local area.
- Carry out instructions when given by management and head office
Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
Please send your resume with a photo, cover letter and at least one reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is subject to change in accordance with business requirements and may be viewed and updated as necessary.