Costé Hotel is announcing an opening for the position of Hotel Receptionist
Department: Front Office
Reports to: Front Office Manager
Deliver friendly and effective customer service, that creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all hotel guests. The key aim of this position is to provide high level of internal customer service.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
- Work experience in related field is required.
- Fluent Georgian, English and Russian is required, any additional languages considered as a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability of hard working.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean and positive appearance.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Attentive to details.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Assist in keeping Hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain and display excellent knowledge of local area
- Greet guests, visitors and clients as they enter the hotel.
- Provide information on services.
- Organize the check-in/check-out processes.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner whether in person, telephone and email.
- Administer all reservations including invoicing, cancellations and no-shows, in line with hotel policy in a prompt and efficient manner
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, whilst maximising bedroom and other sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Input towards Hotel marketing strategy and carry out marketing activity
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and emergency services
- Maintain a personal knowledge by completing in-house and external training material when provided. All training must be completed to a proficient standard
- Attend, contribute and be involved with team meetings
- Carry out instructions when given by management and head office
Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
Please send your resume with a photo, cover letter and at least one reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is subject to change in accordance with business requirements and may be viewed and updated as necessary.