Duty Free Financial Affairs Assistant
Tbilisi International Airport
Established in 2000, ATU Duty Free is a fruitful joint venture between TAV Airports Holding and Unifree Duty Free & Gebr. Heinemann. ATU has expanded to become a successful international duty free operator chain and the leading duty free operator in Turkey.
Our Mission is to constantly improve the quality of our service and employee satisfaction with our powerful infrastructure and a customer-oriented service philosophy that meets international standards.
Our Vision is to further enhance our standing among the duty-free and travel sales organizations throughout the world with our knowledgeable personnel, product diversity and custom service philosophy as well as our experience in the sector.
- Tbilisi Shota Rustaveli International Airport, Tbilisi
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- At least 2- 3 years of work experience in international company, good knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting systems and be able to produce financial statements in accordance with IFRS ,
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of Organization’s financial regulations and rules as well as accounting policies and practices
- fluency in English and Georgian Languages (oral and written) /or any other international language are an added advantage
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office ( MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) , ORIS, SAP
- Diploma / High School or equivalent
- strong communication and teamwork skills
Please send your CV in English.
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com