Rooms Hotel Kazbegi is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Bellboy.
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms and assisting with luggage. Giving information about the hotel and wishing visitors a pleasant stay.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Higher education;
- Fluent English is a must, additional languages are considered as a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Pleasant speech and behaviour;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Respectful and helpful toward colleagues;
- Excepting Management principles and views;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Presentable and positive appearance;
- Attentive to details;
- Assisting customers to their rooms, carrying their luggage, opening rooms and giving visitors information about the hotel rules, showing them how to use hotel facilities, room features such as TV, Radio and Bath.
- Courteously greeting visitors and provide them high quality service.
- Possessing knowledge about the hotel and explaining to the guests the hotel's services.
- Conveying messages to customers.
- Carrying customer luggage to the luggage room on the departure day and wishing the guest a pleasant journey.
- Control the return of the keys back to the reception.
- Keeping the entrances as tidy as possible for guests entrance and exit.
- Maintenance of the luggage room.
- Providing guests with parking directions when necessary.
- Always having a positive look with the smile on the face.
Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
Deadline for accepting applications is October 10th; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume on: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.