Holiday inn Tbilisi is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Bellboy.
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms and assist with luggage. Give information about the hotel, hotel facilities and services. Wish visitors a pleasant stay.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Courteously greet visitors and provide them high quality service;
- Assist customers to their rooms, carry their luggage, open rooms and give visitors information about the hotel services and rules;
- Show guests how to use hotel facilities, room features such as TV, Radio bath etc.;
- Convey messages to customers;
- Carry customer luggage to the luggage room on the departure day;
- Ensure the return of the keys back to the reception;
- Keep the entrances as tidy as possible for guests’ entrance and exit;
- Maintain cleanliness of the luggage room;
- Provide guests with directions when necessary;
- Demonstrate friendly and welcoming attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- English & Russian language proficiency required, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Respectful and helpful towards hotel guests and colleagues;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Detail oriented;
- Presentable and positive appearance.
- Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
Deadline for accepting applications is October 10th; Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.