Company: VoIP Experts
Position: Sale Executiver
Working days: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 9am – 6 pm
Identify and develop new sales opportunities, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduce company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Develop and maintain accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quotas.
- English Upper Intermediate-Advanced level is a must;
- Post-secondary education degree;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Readiness to work on result;
- Knowledge of a second foreign language will be an advantage;
- No specific experience required.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have no work experience but a great desire to learn.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to grow business;
- Develop successful, positive and long-term relationships with customers;
- Achieve sales targets, aligned with company objectives;
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' needs and requests;
- Develop new business with existing customers;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner;
- Report on the status of accounts.
- Full-time job with official employment in an international company
- Growing salary + bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Professional growth
- Professional training and development
- Flexible schedule (students are welcome)
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Various sports events and team-building
- Free scheduled shuttle buses from local metro stations
- "Office for life" (we constantly refine our workspace in accordance with our needs)
- Impact instead of tasks
Please, add a cover letter to your CV when applying for our vacancy. Write about yourself, your expectations from new job with desired salary mentioned.
CVs with cover letters will be considered first.
Send your CV in English to the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line