BPO Georgia is a young, but fast-growing business based in Tbilisi. We offer foreign companies business process outsourcing solutions. For more details please visit our website: www.bpogeorgia.com
We are looking to recruit a Project Handler for a full time role base in our Tbilisi office, but working remotely for well-established London based furniture company. The role entails costing and procuring furniture for various international hospitality projects.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Receive and interpret detailed quotation requests from sales team
- Look-up requested products in manufacturer’s pricelists or contact them to establish exact pricing
- Enter the costs with full details on the system
- Combine and relate the costs across the project where necessary
- Revise and improve the above mentioned quotes according to customer's specifications.
- Liaising with all parties involved (Sales Team, Manufacturer, Logistics team, Finance team, etc…)
- Process orders and ensure all orders are confirmed by manufacturers in timely manner
- Good work ethic and eye for detail.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good communication skill.
- Flexible and customer friendly mind-set.
- Strong basic maths .
- Sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Full on-job training
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office space
Send us a brief cover letter and CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org