Finance Manager - Investment Project
Foresight Investment Group is one of the pioneer open-end private equity funds that seek to take advantage of Georgia’s fast-emerging economy. The Fund has invested and intends to invest in diverse assets, specifically businesses with existing or attainable stable cash flows as well as the potential for long-term capital appreciation, with an aim to generate high returns for its investors.
The primary target sectors are Real Estate, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Healthcare, and Energy.
- Preparing monthly financial reports in accordance with IFRS
- Predicting future financial trends
- Conduct Financial budgeting, modeling and analysis
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget
- Looking for cost-reduction opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree preferably in finance
- 2+ years working experience in relevant functional areas
- A demonstrated progress towards CFA, ACCA (preferable)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Dynamic work environment
Working area: N/A
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Working hours: Full-time
Applicants interested in this position, whose qualifications meet the requirements are welcome to send their CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title ’Finance Manager - Investment Project’’ in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.