Georgian and English Speaking Team Manager (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for Georgian and English Speaking Team Manager for our growing team in Tbilisi.
In this position, you take on the following tasks for our client from the World’s famous online travel agency.
- Enhancing the performance and efficiency of the team
- Managing people under agreed development plans
- Managing absenteeism of staff
- Responsible for monitoring of call peaks vs. Customer Service Representative´s (CSR) availability
- Responsible for providing reports
- Reviews daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reports
- Achieve employee satisfaction/development
- Responsible for communicating company’s policies & procedures to CSR´s
- Responsible for managing the call patterns and offline tasks to achieve agreed service level
- Responsible for providing the schedules and vacation plan incl. yearly vacation plan
- Responsible for timekeeping and labor time recording
- Evaluation of voice recordings to monitor the quality and performance of the agents
- Fulfilling other tasks deriving directly from his position without being directly ordered so
- Proficient in Georgian and English languages, both spoken and written
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate directly with customers on recovery issues if needed
- Knowledge of applications, on-line tools and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate the team
- Previous experience in similar functions in Call Center industry is a must
- Personal characteristics: friendliness, alertness, loyalty to Employer, customer oriented, diligence, attentiveness, ability to handle pressure.
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries.
More information about Majorel can be found here: https://www.majorel.com/
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
firstname.lastname@example.org including 22.01.2020. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.