"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements.
From September 2019, the hotel is represented with new, modern complex and standards which hosts up to 120 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Food and Beverage Manager.
TITLE: Food and Beverage Manager
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Manage the F&B departments of the hotel to include food preparation, food and beverage service, to maintain and improve operational standards. Ensure guest satisfaction and utilise all sales techniques to maximise profits of the hotel.
- Higher education in Business Administration or Hospitality Management;
- Fluent English and Russian is required, additional languages considered as a plus;
- Awareness of Management functions and the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel;
- Good computer skills;
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products;
- At least 4 years of working experience in HORECA sector;
- Refined skills in Public Relations and Communication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILLITIES
- Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures;
- To maintain international food safety functions;
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Attentive to details;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The main functions of other departments in order to perform management on duty.
According to position:
- F&B standards and local demand to provide a consistently high quality product and service enabling the hotel to be regionally competitive;
- New programme development from the idea-stage to implementation and monitoring;
- Staff Uniforms (appearance) in order to reflect a positive Holiday Inn image;
- The contents of menu and bar tariffs in respect of market positioning, strategy, product availability, customer demand, staff ability and expected financial performance;
- The information from the guest inspection system and in-house logos to identify and correct F&B weaknesses;
- An efficiently planned system for the buying, storing and distributing of raw material, paying special attention to quality, point of service access and product rotation;
- The staff suggestion programme and other effective methods of two-way communication - management by participation;
- The Company employees Grievance/Disciplinary procedures;
- The efficient organisation of work routines for subordinates;
- Company's Appraisal System for monitoring employee performance and development by providing direction and feedback to employees in adhering to service procedure;
- Recruitment selection techniques;
- Company training facilities;
- Job Description and the training thereof.
- Security policies and procedures particularly for credit control and handling of financial transactions;
- Laws and local regulations as applicable in the F&B department;
- Budgeting procedure with emphasis on cost effective contribution of each department;
- Standard recipe-costing forms to ensure accurate dish-costing in line with projected direct food costs;
- Efficient stock planning ensuring that wastage is minimised and cash-flow is not tied-up unnecessarily;
- Maximisation of department profits together with controlling of departmental costs, whilst maintaining service standards and product quality;
- Manpower planning techniques;
- Accounting policies and procedures and the ability to explain them;
- The month-end F&B reporting procedures resulting in the provision of F&B reconciliations to the General Manager, 3 days after the closing of the accounting period;
- Forecast Business levels in order to best utilise manpower available;
- The benefits of producing short and long-term financial and operational plans to support overall objectives of the hotel;
- Company Purchasing Procedures, local market and product availability to maximise product quality and cost-saving opportunities;
- Break-even analysis for forecasting the effect of promotions on business results;
- Corrective action needed for deficiencies in accounting and control (P&L) in all respective departments;
- Regular equipment checks and preventive maintenance reporting to minimise replacement costs;
- Company policies and procedures with regard to financial transactions and credit controls;
- Reporting and information responsibilities required in the successful completion of external and internal audits;
- The key-results-areas in development of the hotel's Business Plan;
- Management accounts to explain budget variances and plan any necessary corrective action;
- All future trends both consumer-driven and technological and the ability to plan for implementation within the hotel's Operation;
- Competitor's facilities and pricing policies to best position F&B operating in local market;
- The projection of a positive hotel image in Sales presentations and community activities;
- Planned local sales promotions in order to maintain competitiveness;
- Banqueting function facilities and capabilities and the ability to sell on all amenities
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is February 15 2020; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume with picture to: HR@kvarelilake.ge
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.