Stamba Hotel is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Barista.
Serve customers, make them feel welcome, secure and relaxed. Overall responsibility includes taking orders from clients, serve beverages, provide high quality service.
- Describe menu items to guests or suggest products that might appeal to them;
- Present and explain the coffee & drink menu answer customers’ questions;
- Provide guests with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions;
- Grind and blend coffee beans, brew coffee and tea, and serve the items to customers;
- Order, receive and stock retail products or stock supplies;
- Check the temperature of refrigerators, freezers or other heating equipment to make sure it functions properly;
- Implement cleaning schedule/procedures as required;
- In case of complaints inform Restaurant/Bar Supervisor;
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations;
- Contribute to a positive team environment;
- Always have a positive and welcoming attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work experience in related field is considered as a plus;
- Fluent English is required, any additional languages considered as a plus;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality;
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to good customer service;
- Ability to maintain communication with different types of customers.
Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 6, Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume with photo, cover letter and at least one reference on: hr@Stambahotel.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.