Stamba Hotel is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Bouncer.
Bouncers protect the hotel premises against theft, fire, vandalism and trespassers. Bouncers usually patrol on foot, controlling the flow of guests into the hotel bar, removing patrons who get too rowdy, using problem-solving skills to settle disputes in a respectful manner
- Protect the hotel and the guests, employees and property within it;
- Patrolling the grounds and premises of the hotel bar;
- Keeping a log book of anything unusual or problematic that happen;
- Dealing with incidents as and when required, contacting the authorities when a situation gets beyond the bouncer’s control;
- Deliver shift reports to shift supervisor;
- Respond to all security concerns from visitors and company personnel and immediately report to shift supervisor;
- Be prepared to work in different shifts if required.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work experience in a related field will be considered as a plus;
- Good level of English, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong physical and commanding skills;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Representative capabilities;
- Attentive to details.
Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 6 ; Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume on: HR@Stambahotel.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.