Stamba Hotel is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Security Guard.
Hotel security guards protect the hotel premises against theft, fire, vandalism and trespassers. They also protect the guests of the hotel and property inside the hotel, including hotel valuables and cash. Hotel security guards usually patrol on foot, both inside and outside the hotel, looking for suspicious or potentially dangerous behavior.
- Protect the hotel and the guests, employees and property within it;
- Patrolling the grounds and premises of the hotel, or monitoring the hotel via security cameras;
- Keeping a log book of anything unusual or problematic that happen;
- Dealing with incidents as and when required;
- Deliver shift reports to shift supervisor;
- Respond to all security concerns from visitors and company personnel and immediately report to shift supervisor;
- Be prepared to work in different shifts if required.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work experience in a related field will be considered as a plus;
- Good level of English, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong physical and commanding skills;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Representative capabilities;
- Attentive to details.
Hotel's Fire, Health and Safety Procedures.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 6 ; Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your Resume on: hr@Stambahotel.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.