Human Resource Recruitment Agency is seeking to recruit suitable individual for the position of Kitchen Coordinator.
Hired person will be assigned to Glovoapp Georgia LLC.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Train and promote the development of skills and competencies of the position Kitchen Coordinator in order to achieve competence and skilled human talent that works according to the objectives established for the position.
- Carry out the Kitchen Assistant recruitment and training
- Delegate responsibilities to Kitchen Assistants
- Filled up staff control tools
- Prepare the work schedule of the team and ensure compliance
- Manage team substitutions, holidays and absences
- Control the operative processes of cook room and execute actions plans.
- Being responsible for the communication with suppliers
- Ensuring that all orders are received and processed efficiently without incident
- Identify and solve day to day problems related to the incidences of the orders or kitchen operations
- Suggest improvements in the protocols of the kitchen
- Prepare periodic reports of the activities carried out and communication to partners.
- Coordinate changes for the implementation of new services and equipment
- Filled up and maintain policies and procedures of the safety and hygiene plan. Ensure that partners and assistant work within these rules
- Manage inventories of all those assets owned by glovo in the kitchens.
- By the guidelines of Kitchen Operations collect all those local legal documentation that the kitchens need in order to be operative.
- Execute the relevant food quality system by area.
Education & Professional Experience:
- Higher education, degree / bachelor degree (Food business)
- At least 2 year experience managing kitchens day to day operations.
- Native – Georgian language and very good knowledge of Russian and English languages
- Have organizational capacity and know how to enjoy being busy all the time
- Have organizational capacity and know how to enjoy being busy all the time.
- Think quickly and show initiative and confidency
- High problem solving capacity
- Have knowledge about the problems of health and food safety, and to be willing to keep it up to date with respect to the changes that may occur in this regard.
- Able to supervise subordinates
Important note: candidate should be ready to work in shifts, night hours included.
How to Apply / Additional Information
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is March 29, 2020.
Only Short Listed candidates will be contacted