Human Resource Recruitment Agency is seeking to recruit suitable individual for the position of Kitchen Assistant.
Hired person will be assigned to Glovoapp Georgia LLC.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control the operative processes of cook room
- Being responsible for the communication with suppliers during shift
- Assisting the Kitchen Coordinator with general duties
- Suggest improvements in the protocols of the kitchen
- Waste Management during shift
- Glovers incidences Management during shift
- Take care of delivering orders and all the possible incidences
- Filled up records and fallows policies and procedures of the safety and hygiene plan
Education & Professional Experience:
- Higher education, Preferible food business student
- Experience in food business upto one year, on junior positions
- Fluency in Georgian, Good knowledge of English language
- Enjoy being busy all the time
- High problem solving capacity.
- Have knowledge about the problems of health and food safety.
Important note: candidate should be ready to work in shifts, night hours included.
How to Apply / Additional Information
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is March 29, 2020.
Only Short Listed candidates will be contacted