Our international company sells translation, editing, and copywriting services in multiple languages.
We are a young and international team that is actively looking for content marketing project manager (B2B) to join our team. If you consider yourself to be a very sociable, ambitious and open person, who is looking for a place to implement his or her crazy ideas, wants to work remotely and at the same time get a new and interesting experience, then you should definitely join us!
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are fluent in English, in writing, and speaking, and you can discuss complex projects with clients
- You have previous experience in content marketing, digital marketing, SEO or similar
- You could already prove your leadership skills, even if it was not a business setting
- You are very experienced using spreadsheets and can handle even more complex formulas
- You are interested in IT and discovering new functionalities and tools is something you enjoy
- You can create structured instructions and processes where others see only chaos
- You can work self-motivated over a longer time frame without anyone telling you what to do
- You can juggle multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus and details are important to you
What will you precisely work on?
- Plan content marketing projects with our clients
- Execute these projects as the responsible person
- Process client orders and assist in the ordering process
- Manage a team of translators, writers and editors
- Take part in HR tasks
- Grow the company with various business development tasks that you can choose
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a growing multi-national digital marketing company
- Take responsibility and own what you do
- Create your own job based on your skills and expectations
- A fully remote job
- Flexible work hours
- A competitive salary
- A constant opportunity to improve your knowledge through education
Please don't apply if your oral English is not good enough to handle intense business conversations with international, native-speaking clients or if you don't have any previous experience in digital marketing, content marketing or any related field.
If you are interested, please fill out the application form linked in the job ad.
You can find out more about us on our website: https://thehappybeavers.com/