German and English Speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for German and English Speaking Customer Service Representative for our growing team in Tbilisi. In this position, you take on the following tasks:
- Processing of telephone and written customer inquiries (inbound)
- Comprehensive advice and clarification of customer queries
- Maintenance of customer and transaction data.
- Proficient in German and English languages, both spoken and written
- High customer and service orientation
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with different customer types
- Good PC skills - Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer & Excellent typing skills
- Creativity and team spirit
- Preparedness to work in shifts, on weekends and public holidays
- Previous experience in the similar position is a plus
We offer you:
- Gross salary of GEL 1600 plus performance bonus
- Progression to the senior CSR (Customer Service Representative) role after completion of 6 months' probation
- Paid trainings
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Internal activities and corporate events
- Late shift transportation
- Health insurance for employees and family members
- Personal and career development opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 50,000 employees in 29 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English language to email@example.com including 21.09.2020. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application, you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.