Product Savvy is an American company with a subsidiary operation in Georgia – Looking for top Software Development Talent.
Are you an experienced software developer with a passion to work with leading edge technology startups? Do you want to grow your career by working with a firm using modern technologies and techniques?
ProductSavvy is a product acceleration company that focuses on product management and product development management for start-ups and fast growing companies.
We are growing the firm’s presence in Georgia and need software engineers to build out a global team that is serving startup clients in the US and around the world.
We are currently seeking out an experienced Android Developer
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the developing and maintaining our existing applications and been able to build one from scratch.
- The applications are production grade and enterprise ready and are integrated with several external services and our own proprietary back-end solution.
- Working in a dynamic growing environment requires collaboration, cross platform design with ability of quick problem solving.
The position will include:
- Developing and Maintaining Android Applications
- Developing user interfaces for the next generation of our Android based products
- Integrate Android Mobile Apps with Web Services and 3rd party providers.
- Experience in hands-on, mobile application software development
- Solid working knowledge of RESTful APIs, Web Services and object-oriented techniques
- Familiar with Cloud technologies, messaging and notifications.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Software design, coding, and unit testing skills
- A career path that will allow you to grow, fast in a challenging environment
- Constant learning and improvement of skills on any level
- True agile / scrum environment
- Work closely with international clients (USA) and innovating start-ups in the fields of cloud, cyber security, health care and others
- Be exposed to clients in meetings, planning, exchanging of ideas.
- Start-up environment, flexible working hours and a great team spirit with regular company outings.
- Participation in industry events driven by the company (such as hackathons, lectures, etc)
- Competitive salaries fixed in USD and attractive benefit packages such as payment of overtimes, full pension pay (including the 2% that are due by the employees)
To apply, please, send your CV in english at HR@productsavvy.com and indicate the position title in the subject line.