Intern in Payroll and HR Admin Division (m/f)
We are looking for an individual to join our HR team at Majorel office in Tbilisi.
- Creating contracts and all related documents for candidates’ hiring process
- Creating employees’ personal files
- Managing document filing and archiving process
- Taking photos of the candidates, assigning accesses and managing card printing process
- Preparing addendums and time change documents for the employees
- Entering sick leave forms in the database
- Issuing User/Passwords for the system users and assisting employees in guidance with portal
- Effective communication with the employees to meet their requests
- Other duties assigned by line manager
- Degree in HR/business administration or management will be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills, knowledge of MS Office
- Knowing German Language will be an advantage
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Task orientation
- Punctuality &Time Management
We offer you:
- The internship is paid
- Health insurance to the candidate
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 50,000 employees in 29 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English language to
email@example.com including 27.10.2020. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application, you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.