Duty Manager (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for Duty Manager for our client from the world’s famous premium information technology Industry.
In this position you take on the following tasks:
- Monitor the performance of assigned workgroups and take actions when goals not being met
- Identify and implement effective staff management strategies
- Facilitate & lead daily/weekly meetings with all levels of the organization (Team Manager & up)
- Collaborate with Operations and the Scheduling Team to ensure that agents are assigned to the appropriate shifts
- Take actions when staffing inefficiencies are observed (this includes, but is not limited to, schedule adherence issues, call work time, not ready time, unavailable time, hold times, forecast vs actual)
- Schedule ad hoc training/meeting sessions
- Provide workforce related training and support to Operations
- Provide reports/analysis as needed to manage the contact center
- Enter schedule exceptions as needed into the Workforce Management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Georgian and English
- Highly numerical
- Fast learner
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications is an advantage
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Personal characteristics: initiative, openness, positive attitude, good articulation, client orientation, flexibility, speed, stress endurance, friendliness, diligence, loyalty to the employer
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 50,000 employees in 29 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
firstname.lastname@example.org including 29.10.2020. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.