Recruitment Specialist (m/f) (English & Russian)
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates in our growing team in Tbilisi.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Develop shortlists of qualified candidates
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Lead position specific assessment center in coordination with hiring managers Provide feedback on the status of the selection process
- Participate and host recruitment events and job fairs
- Collaborate with management team to identify hiring needs
- Support in development and implementation of HR policies and practices
- Other duties assigned by line manager
- University degree in psychology or management will be an advantage
- Working experience in Human Resource function, in a similar role
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and databases
- Good knowledge of the Georgian Labor Law
- Very good Georgian, English and Russian language skills
- German language skills will be a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Very good PC skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility, resilience, loyalty and discretion
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in the motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 50,000 employees in 29 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English language to email@example.com including 03.12.2020. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application, you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.