Administrative Assistant (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
- Ensure proper operation of facilities in regards to the infrastructure, technical support, H&S and tidiness
- Provide support in organizing the site events
- Arrange meetings and generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Control office supplies stock; identify and evaluate the need for new office supplies; place and expedite orders
- Assist in preparation of regular reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general administrative support to departments within the company
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Very good English and Georgian language skills, knowledge of German language is a plus
- University degree is a plus
- Experience in similar role is a plus
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility, resilience, loyalty and discretion
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 58,000 employees in 30 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to email@example.com including 09.03.2021. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.