Russian and English Speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for Russian and English Speaking Customer Service Representative (CSR) for our growing team in Tbilisi. In this position, you take on the following tasks:
- Processing of telephone and written customer inquiries (inbound)
- Comprehensive advice and clarification of customer queries
- Maintenance of customer and transaction data
- Proficient in Russian and English languages, both spoken and written
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with different customer types
- Good PC skills - Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet browsers & Excellent typing skills
- Commercial awareness and high business orientation
- Creativity and team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts, on weekends and public holidays
- Previous experience in the touristic industry (e.g. hotels’ reservation manager) is a plus
We offer you:
- Gross salary of GEL 1500 plus performance bonus
- Progression to the senior CSR role after completion of 6 months' probation
- Paid trainings
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Internal activities and corporate events
- Late shift transportation
- Health insurance for employees and family members
- Personal and career development opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 58,000 employees in 30 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV in English language to
firstname.lastname@example.org including 15.04.2021. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: by submitting your application, you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.