Employer Branding and Engagement Specialist (m/f) – in Tbilisi
We are looking for an Employer Branding and Engagement Specialist to join our local Marketing and Employer Branding team. This is a key role in which by partnering with Marketing, projects and HR teams in Georgia you will significantly contribute to improving employee journey and creating a stronger employer brand. By building relationships with the project managers, department leads and employees, you will motivate and encourage people to be active during various Employer Branding events and initiatives.
In this position, you take on the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Marketing and HR team to define and implement employee well-being best practices and/or deploy new ones
- In accordance with the employee engagement calendar, take over the planning and organizing process of different projects and events (webinars, events, fun and wellness activities)
- Act as a Feel Good Program lead, work closely with Ambassadors and department representatives in order to improve workplace experience
- Work together with internal creative team to prepare key visuals, internal marketing materials and content for different initiatives and events
- Fulfilling other tasks deriving directly from his/her position without being prompted
- Fluent Georgian and English, both written and spoken (C1 Level)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferably with exposer in Marketing or Public Relations
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Employer Branding Specialist, Events Planner or Internal Communications Specialist (or any related field)
- Flexibility to travel and work in different locations in order to coordinate and plan events, which may imply overtime work
- Technical skills: Good command of Microsoft Office tools
- Soft skills: team player, organized, self-motivated, people oriented and friendly
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in the motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Eco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 58,000 employees in 30 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to email@example.com including 21.04.2021. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: by submitting your application, you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.