Lime Consulting is seeking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is competent in PHP and ready to become our full-time employee.
- Development and support of high-load sites;
- Communication with the team (TL, FE, PM, QA) to solve the assigned tasks;
- Refactoring and improvement of the main project code;
- Development and support of applications and microservices;
- Third-Party Integrations.
- Proven work experience in PHP 7.x, Git Git version control system, PHP Yii 2,
- Strong knowledge of Redis;
- Experience in GraphQL, Jenkins, Docker and Kafka, also knowledge of JS, Nginx, Apache will be a plus;
- Fluency in English or Russian language.
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Ability to work on interesting projects with latest technologies;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Corporate benefits package (insurance, trainings, teambuilding events, parties, etc.);
- Great work conditions and friendly office atmosphere.
If you find it interesting and you also think that you meet the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate position title - "PHP Developer” in subject field.