Flat Rock Technology LLC is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Front-End Team Lead to join our team based in Tbilisi.
- Leading the Front-End Team and working closely with the management of the company
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Planning the team trainings and ensuring team members` progress and up-to-date knowledge
- Providing detailed and reasonable estimates
- Providing code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Creating technical documentation
- Following the instructions and reporting to his/her line Manager
- Following the project/company standards and team working procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of CSS flexbox, animations, transitions, transformations, media queries
- Experience with CSS preprocessors - LESS, Sass, Stylus
- Knowledge of NodeJS and managing dependencies with npm or yarn
- Understanding of bundlers - Webpack, Rollup
- Understanding of task runners - Grunt or Gulp
- Experience with at least one Frontend framework - React, Angular, VueJS
- Experience with TypeScript, JWT and oAuth2
- Experience with SPA, RESTful API and Git
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player.
- Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Professional English language skills.
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.