Flat Rock Technology LLC. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit Digital Account Manager to join our team based in Tbilisi.
If you want to pursue a career in the biggest online marketing industry, you are truly hungry for success, possess a positive "can do" approach and you answer our requirements - let`s talk!
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of several accounts and often being the face of the company to all clients in all business and operational matters
- Daily campaign performance analytics and optimization
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet your monthly KPIs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- "Hunter" personality - you will constantly look for new opportunities to grow your business and accounts by being actively engaged with your customers
- Positive customer success understanding and ability to maintain long term business relationships with international clients
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening and negotiation abilities
- BA/BSc degree
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.