Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire Operations Manager to join our team.
- Monitoring the full sales cycle including identifying leads, approaching them, negotiating, and agreeing on deals
- Monitoring CRM updates with the sales funnel and opportunities status
- Monitoring management of client relationships and/or navigating the team to handle them
- Monitoring the development of new business from existing clients
- Identifying and targeting business development opportunities and guiding the team
- Monitoring of team members personal KPIs and working with the team to achieve those
- Growing and managing one or more teams internally
- Growing and managing one or more business streams
- Guiding teams through new strategy implementations; exploring business needs, interests, and success measurements to determine the best possible approach and solution
- Working with senior-level contacts
- Understanding business needs and working on delivering targets that are set for the team
- Quality check service deliveries
- Ensuring project plans are on target
- Monitoring delivery of excellent service and relationship management to clients
- Monitoring distribution and placement of campaigns via online channels including email, display, social and mobile marketing
- Experience in a management role
- Experience in sales and negotiation
- Experience in managing and developing complex accounts
- Experience in building strong relationships
- Understanding and considerable experience in the modern social media, digital, and mobile marketing landscape
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across different disciplines, communicating at different levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to analyze and suggest new ways for achieving company/team goals
- Experience and knowledge of Performance Marketing
- Working experience in an international company
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with the latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form: https: https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/866257?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that
FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents
will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!