Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Front-End Team Lead to join our team.
- Leading the Front-End Team and working closely with the management of the company
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technologies and trends
- Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress and have up-to-date knowledge
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to CTO
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- 3+ years of experience in development of FE applications
- Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of CSS flexbox, animations, transitions, transformations, media queries
- Experience with CSS preprocessors - LESS, Sass, Stylus
- Knowledge of NodeJS and managing dependencies with npm or yarn
- Understanding of bundlers - Webpack, Rollup
- Understanding of task runners - Grunt or Gulp
- Experience with at least one Frontend framework - React, Angular, VueJS
- Experience with TypeScript, JWT and oAuth2
- Experience with SPA, RESTful API and Git
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Professional English language skills
- Team player
- Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form: https://flatrock.jobs.personio.com/job/597853?_pc=762911#apply
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!