DNT CONSTRUCTION is looking for an experienced Civil QA/QC Engineer to join our team for the new Radisson Collection telegraph Hotel on Rustaveli Street in Tbilisi to assist, monitor & follow up with the project team in the development, management and implementation of the QA/QC procedure on site in compliance with the specifications, relevant standards and approved methodology.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparation & submission of Method of Statements as per Standards provided in the Contract
- Following site activities as per approved procedures and method of statements
- Coordinate & Verify with the surveyors to check the line & Grade of the ready work and completed work for conformance with the plans and Specifications
- Preparation of Inspection documents & witnessing inspections with clients and representatives
- Daily and weekly and monthly reporting
- Final dossier preparation and Handover
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Ability to speak fluent Georgian and English languages
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a QA/QC position in the same field in the construction sector.
- Ready to join immediately
- Excellent computer skills (CAD, MS Office )
Please send your email and CVs in English: email@example.com