TAZE Technologies is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Project Manager.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in IT;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies(Scrum, Kanban, etc);
- Jira and Confluence management experience;
- Knowing the difference and using accordingly team velocity and capacity;
- Being a single point of truth for "How things should be done"
- Having an attitude of humble commitment
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Technical background;
- PMBOK 5/6/7th edition;
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness;
- Strong prediction and analytical skills.
- A friendly and result-driven team consisting of the top players around the world;
- Star players/Top Salary policy;
- Transparency is our currency;
- Work without barriers: If you are a person who admires the flexibility and lack of barriers in creating ideas, you have come to the right place;
- Unlimited leave policy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work from the office or out of the office;
- Medical Insurance;
- Support for personal and professional development: full compensation for professional courses and a chance to win personal training you’ve dreamed of all your life;
- Diverse and active corporate life: corporate parties, team-building events, and join sports activities and more;
- Chance to improve your English language skills.
- Oversee several projects;
- Develop and manage a detailed schedule and teamwork plan;
- Adjust and maintain team processes being it Scrum(most probably), Kanban or other methodology;
- Calculate team capacity for the next 3-5 sprints;
- Report team performance;
- Have at least a basic understanding of task prioritization methodologies;
- Manage Jira and Confluence spaces;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce task descriptions in a timely manner;
- Organize and mediate team meetings(planning, grooming, retro, etc);
- Assist team members with missing parts of their work(accesses, docs, descriptions, designs etc).
If you would like to join our growing team please submit your CV to email@example.com