Château Mukhrani announces a vacancy for the position: F&B Service Manager
Position title: F&B Service Manager
Employer: JSC Château Mukhrani
Location: Village Mukhrani , Mtskheta
Position type: Full-time
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance restaurant, wine tasting, banquet, meetings & group experience.
- Applies and continually broadens knowledge of food and wine pairings and cutting edge cuisine with emphasis on current event trends;
- Assist in scheduling reservations and parties or special events in restaurants and event locations of the Chateau.
- Fluent communication within other departments to ensure the upscale guest experience is met and all special requests catered for.
- Assist manager in scheduling banquet service staff
- Communicates to the immediate superior and subordinates in a timely manner, any important information, related to operation.
- Communicates effectively with guests, clients, government officials and other important individuals to ensure satisfaction in service and product.
- Communicates and personally attends to VIP guests, in the dining rooms and during function.
- Ensuring accuracy of all guest reservations and shift reservations. Assist staff with greeting and seating guests during operation.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, requisitions for beverage, food and sundries and manage labor on a daily basis.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the restaurant, banquet and Catering services.
- Assigns specific side duty tasks to each attendant at the end of the day for the following day and sees to it that the staff knows and accomplishes their duties.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness; manage maintenance/safety issues to completion.
- Plan and conduct meetings for F&B employees on a monthly basis to ensure staff is correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and well-motivated.
- Be aware of and assist to control current budgeted and forecasted revenues, payroll, and product costs.
- Responsible for monthly inventory and preparation of all related documents;
- Work on cash and non-cash payment terminal and get related accountings;
- Provide guests with information about provided services;
- Examine possible complaints received from customers in case of non-appropriate service;
- To be responsible for the implementation and accomplishment of all safety rules and procedures related to employees: sanitation requirements, personal hygiene, Industrial and labor discipline, internal instructions, internal regulations;
- Ensure that employees respect all rules of the internal regulation and other normative acts.
- Responsible for discipline. Follow the requirements of Labor protection and Labor safety provision.
- Respect established dress code.
- During the absence of manager, perform the role of F&B Manager.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the Chateau.
Qualification & Skills:
- Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 2 years’ experience as Restaurant Supervisor/Manager or Banquet Supervisor
- Knowledge of English and Russian is a must
- Computer aptitude
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and politely
- Excellent customer-service orientation
- High sense of responsibility
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills
- Ability to work at nights, weekends and holidays, if need occurs
- Sanitary-and-hygienic and technological requirements, collected receipts of dishes and ready-to serve food
- International forms and methods of restaurant and banquet service
Applicants interested in this position, whose qualifications match the requirements , are welcome to send their CV in English to email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field of the e-mail, otherwise your application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.