Audubon Bioscience (https://audubonbio.com) - is an innovative Biobank operating to support cutting-edge biomedical research in order to find new effective methods of cancer diagnostics and treatment.
Our mission: “We provide biospecimen solutions to cancer and precision medicine researchers to support discovery of new life-saving diagnostics and treatments”.
Audubon Bioscience through affiliated companies in 12 countries partners with a wide network of 100+ clinics globally (USA, Europe, Asia, Africa). The headquarters of the company is located in Houston, Texas.
The goal of this role is to lead the projects of sample collection (oncology), ensure its quality, as well as fill in all data accordingly and provide reports; carry out selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits at the participating clinical centers. This position would be most suitable for the medical doctors within the oncology field.
- Visiting as required to interact with oncology doctors, sites, and oncology medical centers
- Monitoring sample collection activities in the field (receiving information and data, tracking samples, QC assessments, and follow-ups as required)
- Initiate projects, delivering project requirements including project startup documents and training(s)
- Determining and updating project quotas to report internally and as required to clients
- Collecting, QC and labeling verification, and storage of samples
- Collecting CRF, transfer of CRF information to manifest format(s), and QC accuracy of patient information
- Obtain pathology report and blocks from pathologists; QC review of reports, IDs, and labeling
- Conduct work operations on behalf of AUD in a professional manner
- Manage additional project tasks, maintain AUD files, and deliver communication as necessary or instructed by Country Manager and AUD leadership
- University Diploma in Medicine (preferably oncology)
- 2+ years of experience as a Medical Doctor or Medical Representative within oncology field
- English language proficiency - not lower than upper-intermediate
- Attentiveness to details, responsibility, attentiveness, accuracy.
- Confident PC user, MS Office (Excel)
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from the office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume IN ENGLISH via email to Tetiana Popova, HR Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org