FINCA Impact Finance is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Customer Strategy Manager
A CAREER ADVANCING FINANCIAL INCLUSION:
ABOUT FINCA IMPACT FINANCE
FINCA Impact Finance (FIF) believes in the power ofInclusive Finance.
FINCA Impact Finance is a global leader of responsible financial services. We are comprised of 17 full-service banks and microfinance institutions and a holding/shared service company and we serve more than 2.8 million customers with an array fintech and traditional products and services. We are a double bottom line company that delivers positive social impact and financial sustainability.
We are more than 7,000 dedicated colleagues who are passionate that financial services can have a positive impact. Most of us living in the communities we serve, and all of us guided by our values of warmth, trust, and responsible banking.
We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds and considers people at all career stages. We seek individuals with whom we can build strong and lasting relationships - people who care about, and have respect for, customers. We look for colleagues who approach their work with joy, innovation, energy, and a sense of service beyond self.
Thank you for applying.
Reporting directly to VP of Business and Customer Strategy, Customer Strategy Manager will be responsible for designing and executing customer-centric strategies that improve customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction, while promoting diversity, inclusion, and belonging. The Customer Strategy Manager is in charge of delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey and helping the company continually achieve greater customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and profitability. The incumbent will collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Product teams, to develop and implement effective customer strategies that align with our mission and values. The manager plays a key role in outlining and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction, net promoter score, customer retention, new business growth and profitable turnovers
- Develop and execute a customer-centric strategy that supports the company's mission and values, while promoting diversity, inclusion, and belonging;
- Conduct research on customer needs, behaviors, and preferences to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Identify ideal customer profiles that align with FIF's mission, and target journeys to attract and retain these customer segments;
- Guide subsidiaries on customer insight data collection and use, and establish global customer engagement models;
- Build the customer value proposition framework across the network to ensure a seamless customer journey toward financial health in tandem with sustainable financial performance;
- Use customer insights, market insights, business performance, product performance, and capability to build out a customer value proposition that informs product and services direction, customer relationship management, sales strategy and capability performance metrics;
- Ensure that the business puts the customer first in every aspect of its activities and understands how each activity contributes towards delivery of the customer value proposition;
- Develop and implement customer journey maps and touchpoints that are inclusive and welcoming to all customers
- Act as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents;
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction, retention, and engagement metrics
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements related to customer interactions and data privacy.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing or related major.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer strategy or customer experience roles, preferably in the financial services industry;
- Strong experience working with international staff, especially in developing countries;
- Proven record managing projects, with cross-functional and global teams preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and segmentation, with a focus on diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Excellent analytical, project management, and communication skills, with a commitment to promoting diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of the role.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve business goals, while promoting diversity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Passion for social impact, financial inclusion, and promoting diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our business.
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging and encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on underserved communities and possess the skills and experience required for this role, we encourage you to apply.
- Fluency in English required
- Travel Requirements
Availability to travel up to 30% of the time. Ability to travel in economy class when traveling by air or rail.
Please apply to this job online using following link: http://surl.li/fkvdr