Recruitment Agency HH (www.HH.ge) is announcing vacancy for the position of an Italian Speaking Customers Service Operator for an International Customer Service company
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- High School education.
- Desirably, at least 6 months of working experience in a customer service environment.
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office, use of internet, e-mail and web-based applications)
- Excellent Knowledge of German an English Languages.
Working Week Schedule:
- 5 days/ 40-48 hours per week.
- Working in shifts. (10:00 – 23:00)
- Permanent Work at Home after the training and nesting period
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team events
- Company provides Laptops
- Amadeus and Sabre knowledge
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com