Taze Technologies is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Middle + / Senior QA Engineer.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience;
- Experience in Web, PWA testing for desktop and mobile browsers;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in testing API;
- Experience with SQL, Kibana, GitLab;
- Experienced in testing API (Postman or similar);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, processes, and best practices;
- Experience in test documentation preparation (test plans, suites, scenarios, and checklists);
- Upper-intermediate level English is a must.
- A friendly and result-driven team consisting of the top players around the world;
- Star players/Top Salary policy;
- Transparency is our currency;
- Work without barriers: If you are a person who admires the flexibility and lack of barriers in creating ideas, you have come to the right place;
- Unlimited leave policy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work from the office or out of the office;
- Medical Insurance;
- Support for personal and professional development: full compensation for professional courses and a chance to win personal training you’ve dreamed of all your life;
- Diverse and active corporate life: corporate parties, team-building events, and join sports activities and more;
- Chance to improve your English language skills.
- Functional testing of web and web apps;
- Monitor test results for software quality;
- Communicate with teams for test requirements;
- Reporting, bug-tracking;
- Writing test plans, check lists, documentation and test cases;
- Requirements review.
Interested candidates can send their CV only in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org