Nordic is announcing a vacancy for the position of Senior/Middle Front End Developer.
Nordic is a fast-growing, dynamic and innovative English company based in London that conducts business across Europe and Asia. We work in the automotive industry but for the last 4 years have been developing a ground-breaking platform that will literally change the industry. The team is managed from London on a daily basis with frequent visits to Georgia and team members occasionally visiting London. We have a small and talented team of Georgians based in Georgia.
We are proud of the ethos and culture we have created in our Georgian team. This is extremely precious to us, so as well as looking for clever and accomplished programmers, we look for great people. We want you to come to work with a buzz in the morning and enjoy spending time with the team.
If you are experienced, passionate, proactive, and bright, we would love to hear from you.
- More than 3 years of full-time coding experience
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS(SCSS)
- Strong experience with React.js (Redux)
- Current with industry trends, IT Ops and industry best practice
- Experience working with Git & Github
- Basic written and spoken English
The following skills would be useful, but are not essential:
- Understanding of PHP and Laravel
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and coding Nordic's growing Front-end systems
- Coding (mostly in React)
- Creating new markups or refactoring and changing existing ones
- Improving responsiveness throughout the system to facilitate use across all devices
- Communicating with the Back-end Team to define REST API endpoints
- Writing high-quality, modular, scalable and maintainable code
- Creating reusable and scalable React components
- Work closely with our UX/UI design team to optimize the system
- Attractive Salary
- Long-term, Full-time employment
- Friendly team
Full time (40 hours per week) with 20 days paid annual leave.