PGC is looking for an Operational manager. The ideal candidate thrives on managing all the moving pieces of a project. He/she is a natural communicator who knows how to share and drive a vision. This might be the position that will take him/her to the next level in his/her career.
- Lead, maintain oversight of, and ensure operational success of the program’s registration and in-country operability, contracting, administration, logistics, security, procurement, finance, and program property;
- Supervise day-to-day field presence in the areas of operation and the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management, time sheet recording, financial reporting, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures;
- Troubleshoot any operational issues and investigate, identify new ways of achieving operational efficiencies;
- Actively collaborate with the development team;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor, summarize progress of the project;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project;
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout entire project execution;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, International relations or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Regional or country experience required;
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced and challenging field operations environments;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in overseeing program start-up and/or close-out;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity;
- Displays creative problem solving in addressing and resolving emerging program needs;
- Professional proficiency in English and Armenian.
Interested Candidates please click on the button "Send CV"