Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Jr Marketing Analyst - Georgia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a world-class Jr Growth Analyst to become part of our local team. Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fast and rapidly changing environment helping to build a product that will disrupt the On-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Understand business needs and create insightful analysis helping your team to make the right decisions
- Drive projects end-to-end translating business challenges into insights and actions
- Support the Market lead to identify growth opportunities to increase our user base, step change retention rates and maximise profitability + budget management.
- Take ownership of the reporting of KPIs by creating customised tools and using the available ones
- Work closely with the commercial team to manage promotional and CRM campaigns
- 2 years of work experience on Growth / Marketing roles leading analysis and turning insights into actions
- Expertise with Excel / Google Sheets and SQL.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview is a plus
- Must have strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation).
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
- Proficiency in English and Georgian are a must
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Data.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Fondo Est Insurance
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/jr-marketing-analyst-georgia/6854778002/