Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Content Operations Lead (They/She/He)
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
- Content Operations is a branch of the Operations team that is responsible for:
- Creation and onboarding of all the new partners on our App
- Updating the partners-related content during their Life in Glovo
- Updating the content on the App based on the marketing campaigns and promotions
- The Content Operations Lead manages the local Content Operations processes in 3 ECA countries: Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. He/She/They is responsible for ensuring the best partner onboarding experience, facilitating the communication between the local Glovo teams and the content provider and collaborates with Glovo HQ to implement global strategies and processes in the market. This involves improving and monitoring the content teams ́ performance, implementing improvements, and adapting workflows to the fast paced environment.
Main Stakeholders in this position include: Global Content Operations, Local Commercial team: Sales & AMs, Local Partner Operations and External provider or Internal/Freelancer agents (Depending on the model).
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Train, coach, assist, supervise, evaluate and provide feedback to the local teams and/or provider
- Manage a team of 25+
- Execute local / global strategic decisions
- Lead App content quality and ensure high level content and partner activation on our marketplace
- Be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the local Glovo teams and the content provider
- Assure quality and efficiency of the Content Operations processes
- Monitor the achievements of performance metrics on the Activation Funnel and Content Maintenance tasks (Related with speed, quality and budget)
- Analyze the third-party provider performances by monitoring the Salesforce/Kustomer/Admin workflows and following up on corrective actions if needed
- Propose and deploy processes for improving speed, quality in the country by coming up with and implementing creative and scalable solutions
- Track, control, and report Invoicing and working hours of providers, find ways to keep the costs lean through accurate forecasting
- Manage request for Content changes/updates and assure they are processed within the agreed SLAs
- Coordinate content-related projects with other departments and the provider
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Extensive experience of managing large operational teams and BPOs
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Strong analytical skills with track record of of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s in fast paced environments
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Determination to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Excellence communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Being problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- Sales force and project management experience is a BIG bonus
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/find-your-ride/job/content-operations-lead-(theyshehe)/6858829002/