The game publisher Ravenage Games stands for indie games for PC and consoles. Our publishing portfolio now has several games, and this year we have big plans, so our team is growing. We are all united by the desire to develop the industry and change it for the better, and we need a Junior Producer who will help us with the projects development control and documentation.
announce a vacancy for the position of Junior Producer
- Approving and adjusting development plans for publishing projects under control of the experienced producer. Preparing all the reporting documentation, both for the developer company and the publisher.
- Playtesting of current and potential projects. Delivering constructive feedback.
- Setting tasks for QA, porting and localization, both for internal employees and external partners.
- Technically interacting with platforms and stores.
- Participating in product issues of projects.
- Participating in the selection of projects.
- Extensive gaming experience in games of various genres and on different platforms.
- Good spoken and written English and Russian. You will communicate with developers daily, including verbally.
- Ability to understand numbers, metrics & channels.
- Steam account with 30+ games (attach a link to it in the Cover Letter – it will be your first test).
- Will be an good Advantage Working experience as a Junior/Associate Producer, Project Manager, Game Designer, Developer, QA.
- Will be an Advantage Working experience in any other role in Gamedev or IT
- Office in sunny Batumi
- Relocation assistance
- Remote work is possible but less desirable
- Top gaming equipment
- Net salary
- Opportunity for additional training and English classes
- Transparent bonus system
- Medical insurance
- Hot and tasty breakfasts
- Traditionally for gamedev, a great and fun team
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org