For our client, a Swiss consulting and accounting company, Talent Garden is looking for a Junior Financial Manager who is willing to take on pioneering tasks and work in a dynamic and collegial environment with flat hierarchies. There are good career prospects for ambitious employees. The company language is German.
The team consists mainly of former Big-4 consultants (EY, KPMG, PWC, Deloitte) and motivated university graduates.
- Excellent academic record with a bachelor's or master's degree: business administration, accounting/audit, banking, finance
- German language skills (at least intermediate level)
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Efficient and diligent work approach
- Strong desire to learn and develop further
- Optional: Command of English
- Optional: ACCA or similar qualification
- Prepare and evaluate interim and annual financial statements
- All sorts of accounting-related tasks and reviews for various clients
- Record transactions to a journal
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Advising customers on tax issues
- With more experience and higher level of German: The difficulty and the range of the tasks will increase; experienced financial managers engage in more demanding tasks and client interactions.
- Long-term personal development, possibility of team leadership after a short period of time
- Crisis-resistant job, customer base is extremely stable (customers in Switzerland)
- Excellent career prospects
- Cool team events
We offer a comprehensive compensation amounted to GEL 3500 – 4800 (depends on the results of the interview).
Please submit your resume (CV, academic record, salary expectations) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please include the following code in the subject of your email: "Junior Financial Manager GE-2386".